Ultra Manufacturing Ltd. and its divisions are committed to improving accessibility and providing equal treatment
for individuals with disabilities. All goods and services provided by Ultra Manufacturing Ltd. and its divisions, herein
known as Ultra Manufacturing Ltd., shall follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity.
Any documents related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are available to the public in written format, and are available in alternate accessible formats upon request.
- To view our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan, please click here
- To view our Accessibility Commitment Statement for Individuals with Disabilities, please click here
- To view our Accessibility Policy for Customer Service, please click here
- To view our Accessibility Feedback Form, please click here
- To view our Accessibility Policy for Employment, please click here
- To view our process for Documented Individual Accommodation Plans, please click here
- To view our form for Individual Emergency Response Plans, please click here